In January 2012, Community Care Management Partners, LLC (CCMP) was designated as a New York State Health Home. CCMP currently cares for more than 10,000 Health Home members throughout all five boroughs who qualify for participation in the Health Home program. This unique partnership consists of Argus Community, Inc., Brightpoint Health, Community Healthcare Network, iHealth*, the Institute for Family Health, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Urban Health Plan and Visiting Nurse Service of NY and more than 100 community-based medical, behavioral and social service organizations.
CCMP provides comprehensive care coordination services to help enrollees navigate the medical, behavioral and social service systems. Primary goals are:
- To reduce Medicaid expenditures by decreasing high-cost, avoidable inpatient and emergency room usage and;
- To connect all providers through coordinated Health Information Technology, allowing coordinated care plans to be shared electronically with all providers
- Improve health outcomes for individuals with mental health/substance use disorders
- Improve disease related care for individuals with chronic illnesses through the utilization of best practices and improving preventative care
* iHealth: Alliance for Positive Change, APICHA, Bailey House, Boom!Health, Community Health Action of Staten Island (CHASI), Gay Men’s Health Crisis, Harlem United, Housing Works, Village Care, Salvation Army